Request a Political Endorsement
Thank you for your interest in obtaining an endorsement from IAFF 2781 Professional Firefighters of Snohomish County. The first step is to review the guidelines on this page and to download, fill out and return the appropriate Candidate Questionnaire to email@example.com. We will be in touch once we have received your application. Thank you!
1) Local 2781 is proud to endorse candidates in areas covered by our Firefighters.
2) You may also formally ask Local 2781 to take a position on your local tax levy proposition.
3) Our jurisdiction is: Monroe, Sultan, Mill Creek, Lake Stevens, Grace, and certain unincorporated portions of Snohomish County with Bothell, Woodinville, or Snohomish addresses.
4) If endorsed, the endorsement committee will inform you of whether or not additional support is available for your campaign, such as monetary contributions.
5) If endorsed by Local 2781, you are welcome to use our logo, as provided to you. We ask that you provide a head shot if notified of our endorsement.
6) Candidates of any or no political party may request endorsement. Political party affiliation does not qualify or disqualify a candidate for endorsement.
7) Local 2781 generally announces endorsements no sooner than the date of the primary election in August. Local 2781 may endorse one candidate, both candidates, or no candidate in a general election.
8) Endorsement is not a quick process, therefore we ask your patience as we consider your request.
9) Endorsed candidates may also advertise "Endorsed by Firefighters," but ONLY within our boundaries.*
10) Candidates not endorsed by our Local 2781 Firefighters are strongly encouraged to refrain from advertising "Endorsed by Firefighters" within our jurisdictional boundaries.*
*Failure to adhere to #9-10 will result in a rescission of endorsement and your failure to follow our guidelines shall be a consideration against any future endorsement.
Please select from the following candidate questionnaires...
Once you have completed the appropriate questionnaire, please email a scanned or filled out copy to Local 2781's secretary.
Page Last Updated: Sep 14, 2020 (08:59:33)